poniedziałek, 29 czerwca 2015

vintage

 Hello,
I'm so excited to show you my newest mixed media project. I created a small canvas. I'd like to show you that you don't need many fancy tools or products to create a mixed media background. Use some paper bits, coffee stain and here you go...



First, I applied Modeling Paste through a Lace stencil. It took me just a short moment to dry the texture with heating gun.



My next step was to cover my piece with a layer of Heavy White Gesso. Next, I started layering my doilies and paper paper from Sunrise Sunset collection – I cut it into small pieces that I stapled together.
I used plenty of paper scraps, some cut-outs and other leftovers which I could find on my desk.


  
Then, I added a thin coat of gesso.



I glued all my elements in the desired place. I added some Mechanicals embellishments to complete my composition. When everything was dry I picked stamps form Vintage Vanity collection.





For my final touches, I added some color using a tea bag, strong coffee and couple drops of red ecoline. 







Big hugs!
Monika



5 komentarzy:

  1. Monika, it´s breathtaking!! Love everything about it!! The colour mood and the texture is awesome!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Gorgeous canvas Monika !!! Fabulous background, colours and texture are sublime!! Big hugs.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Dodatek czerwieni w tej pracy jest postawieniem kropeczki nad i...Rewelacja!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za każde słowo.
I really appreciate your kind words!